At least, that is the only reasoning I can find as to why they call me “Brie” rather than “Bry”.
Given that I am not a light yellow colour, and nor do I have a creamy texture and taste fantastic on a turkey and cranberyy sammich, I have decided to write a short poem to help people pronounce my name correctly so that they are not reminded of any dairy products, no matter how delicious.
My name is Bry
So let me dry
Those tears you cry
So let me dry
Those tears you cry
See? Short and simple.
Just like my name.
Here are some visual guides to how to pronounce “Bry” to make it even easier for you all!
![]() |
| Would you like a cup of Chai? |
![]() |
| Help! I have something in my Eye! |
![]() |
| Oh, no I don't. I'm just High. |
![]() |
| What is the value of Pi? |
![]() |
| What is the value of Pie? |
![]() | |
| Is that two or three Ply? |
![]() |
| Irony is too mainstream. I'm Wry. |
1. I am not a cheese.
2. I really suck at drawing pie.
2. I really suck at drawing pie.







No comments:
Post a Comment