Ok, let’s be honest, it’s not with good reason, I’m simply lazy. I was too focussed on my other blog (it’s about food) and didn’t have the time needed for this blog. But, now I can’t cook food anymore I can return to this blog and entertain you with banalities as opposed to bananas.
Hooray!
For those wondering why I can no longer cook it is not due to a loss of limbs (seriously, I’d have just made a wooden spoon appendage, a la Captain Hook… but with a wooden spoon… or whisk.), or a burnt kitchen. Simply, I am a single woman now and as such must live a single woman’s life, i.e. live off wine alone (I will let you interpret and punctuate as you will).
Well, personally, I catch an impossibly slow train (40 minutes to travel 22kms) to work each morning, sit at a desk all day pretending to be glamourous, and then catch an equally slow train (as per above) in order to get home before the sunsets, because in Brisbane they don’t believe in Daylight Savings. After all, how will the cows know when to come home?
But, you ask, what are you doing in Brisbane when you were just moving to Sydney?
No comments:
Post a Comment