The worst aspect of job hunting is that it’s rare to hear back from potential employers in a timely manner, if at all, if you were unsuccessful with your application. Also, it can take up to a month to hear from a potential employee if you application was successful and they want to meet with you for an interview.
Over two months ago I was searching for a short term contract as I knew about the impending move interstate mid-year.
This morning I received a reply in regards to one of the many contracts I applied for OVER TWO MONTHS AGO!!!!
To me, slow responses to applications is a surefire sign of incompetence and bad management and it makes me quite glad I wasn’t successful and that I will never have to work for such a badly organized company, and as such I encourage myself to reply to notices liek that I received today, with the below:

HaaHa! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the humor in your blog as well.
Keep it up!
cheers,
Laura, an anonymous weird girl from the internet (:
My first comment from an anonymous reader!!! I shall treasure it forever ^_^
ReplyDeleteGlad you're enjoying it ^_^