The offence came to my notice yesterday.
Golden sunlight filtered through the curtains and into our, gently caressing our faces as our bodies started to warm to the idea of waking up. Slowly we stirred, toes and fingers curling, moments away from awakening to a beautifully warm Autumn Day. Sleepily I rolled over towards Boyfriend…
Suddenly we were two inches lower than what we had been just a moment before as old bed proved itself to be a vengeful freak of manufacturing nature.
Due to what I can only assume was umbrage to this post, Old Bed broke down this morning.
Literally.
Whilst we were still in it.
![]() |
| One Old Bed Joint gone, three to go. |
However, this turn of events has made the choice between On The Side of the Curb Bed. and Floor Mattress no longer a choice but a necessity, as both Boyfriend and I prefer to sleep calmly, not tenuously.
And in another turn of events it is no longer a mere two months before we relocate and thus buy New Bed.
It’s now three and a half months before New Bed will be ours.
Thanks to Boyfriends’ work.
He’s an engineer.
![]() |
| We have to eject the Warp Core to save the Enterprise, Captain! |
Ode to Old Bed…
Oh, Old Bed
I’m glad you’re dead
So now I can sleep
In a non-squeaking bed.
Ok, I got bored, so instead here is a picture of Old Bed to taunt your dreams just as it used to taunt ours.
![]() |
| Ima Gunna Eat Yo DREAMS! |



No comments:
Post a Comment